Since the beginning in 1886, the bank has focused on credit line management and cost control - we still do - and that has resulted in a first-rate bank.
The bank in brief:
- Ringkjøbing Landbobank was established in 1886
- Balance sheet total: 49.7 billion DKK
- Rate of costs: 43.3%
- Tier 1 capital ratio: 15.0%
- Total capital ratio: 18.8%
- Shareholders' equity: 7.2 billion DKK
- Profit 2018:
- before tax: 952 million DKK
- after tax: 778 million DKK
- Core earnings: 1,092 million DKK
All pro forma figures are per end of 2018.
Additional key figures? Please click here.
The bank had at 31 December 2018 53,690 registered shareholders.
The shareholders below have informed the bank as follows under the Danish Act on Capital Markets:
- Nykredit Realkredit A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital
- ATP, Hillerød, Denmark — owns more than 5% of the bank's share capital